Address:Northeast corner of the intersection of Chenfeng Avenue and Fangyu Road, Development Zone, Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China
Domestic waste disposal equipment
Domestic waste disposal equipment
Custom: Yes Brand: DaYi Working Medium: Waste Plastic Waste Rubber: Waste Tire Design Pressure: Normal Pressure (Mpa) Design Temperature: 250-500 (C) Volume: 35 (m3) Size: 2600 * 6600 2600*8000 ( Mm (can be customized))
Shangqiu Dayi Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. has more than 100 employees, 3 senior engineers, 10 professors and more than 40 professional and technical personnel. The overall technical strength is strong. In order to respond to the national industrial policy and increase the development of environmental protection industry, the company has acquired more than 200 acres of land in the Shangqiu Development Zone and built an environmental protection equipment production base. The project was approved by the Development and Reform Commission in July 2013. The project has a construction area of 58,000 square meters, including the production workshop. 4 buildings, one building of the staff building of the comprehensive building of science and technology production, and supporting facilities such as greening and hardening in the plant area. With automatic production equipment: car, milling, grinding, planing, drawing, stamping, CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, CNC drilling machines and other equipment and various types of testing equipment, a total of more than 80 sets, can produce 500 sets (sets) of environmental protection equipment, the total investment 20 million yuan. The company's main products: cracking equipment and distillation equipment
. Oil yield
DAYI Domestic waste disposal equipment can get about 20% of the oil profits from domestic waste, and in the process, through the low temperature anaerobic biomass pyrolysis of domestic waste harmless treatment, to ensure environmental health. Domestic waste disposal equipment has two system:
1. Garbage Sorting System
The equipment is applied to separate organic waste and inorganic waste from large-size refuse and processing them separately.
2. Biomass Pyrolysis Equipment
With the rapid development of China's social economy, the acceleration of urbanization and the rapid improvement of people's living standards, the waste generated in urban production and life has also increased rapidly. Domestic garbage occupies land, polluting the environment and people. The impact of health is also becoming more apparent. The large increase in municipal solid waste has made garbage disposal more and more difficult, and the resulting environmental pollution has gradually attracted widespread attention from all walks of life. In order to realize the industrialization, resource utilization, reduction and harmlessness of urban domestic garbage, China must face mixed collection, low content of recyclable materials and low calorific value, high water content of waste and biodegradable organic content. Domestic garbage. In response to these problems, a variety of technologies have also been applied.
Domestic garbage can generally be divided into four categories: recyclable garbage, kitchen waste, hazardous waste and other garbage. Commonly used waste treatment methods mainly include comprehensive utilization, sanitary landfill, incineration and composting.
the treatment method comparison
Three comparisons of four kinds of garbage disposal methods
The main advantage
Simple operation and low operating costs
The area is large, and the foul smell is serious. A large area of anti-seepage facilities is required, and landfill gas and leachate need to be treated, posing potential threats to groundwater and soil.
Areas with few people, economically underdeveloped cities.
Significant reduction and resource utilization
There is a high requirement for the content of organic matter in the garbage, and the fertilizer sales radius and fertilizer efficiency are lower than that of the fertilizer, and the competitiveness is limited. Polymer materials that are difficult to degrade cannot be fundamentally solved.
Applicable to areas with extensive planting, moderate transportation radius and guaranteed sales.
The utility model has the advantages of small occupied area, reduced quantization effect, energy conversion and utilization of thermal energy resources, simplified processing and relatively low pollution.
The investment is large, the requirement for the calorific value of waste is high, 30% of the waste residue needs to be treated, the dioxin emission in the exhaust gas is high, and the supervision is difficult: fly ash is dangerous, and the site selection is difficult, often causing mass incidents.
An area with few people and less land, an economically developed city.
It can take into account the main solid waste treatment and scientific classification of domestic garbage, kitchen waste, construction waste, sludge, industrial waste, agricultural and forestry waste, and truly harmless, reduced, and resource-based applications. The value is high.
Harmless treatment and resource utilization of domestic garbage, and the demand for co-processing of other solid wastes is biased.
In areas where there are few people, land resources are scarce, areas with low calorific value and economically deficient areas, urban and rural solid wastes are concentrated on cities.
It can be seen from the above that landfill, composting, incineration and other methods of treating domestic garbage have limitations and shortcomings. Incineration of municipal solid waste is lower than landfill and composting, but toxic and harmful components such as dioxins cannot be completely treated. Will bring secondary pollution. Dayi Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. adopts a comprehensive treatment scheme. For the garbage with low water content and low calorific value, after rough selection, it can enter the gasification treatment in the furnace, and at the same time obtain gas and fuel. The gas energy produced can be used for heat source. In the boiler, the heavy oil produced is collected and cracked into light oil, and the used cooling water is recycled (only when the heavy oil is cracked, the circulating water is used); the residual carbon after gasification can be used as a fuel for secondary use! The entire system is free of waste water, waste liquid, waste gas and waste residue. It has better realized the “reduction, resource and environmental protection” treatment of waste, and creatively reflects the triple effect of “treating waste, supplementing energy and protecting the environment”.
三、 waste plastic waste treatment
With the rapid development of the plastics industry, the application of plastic products is becoming more and more extensive. The large-scale application of plastics has brought many conveniences to people's lives, but also caused many problems. It is difficult to decompose in the natural environment, and a large amount of waste causes serious environmental pollution. At present, the main treatment methods for plastic waste are landfill, incineration, and recycling of waste plastics. However, landfill and incineration will cause secondary pollution, but the recycling range of waste plastics is very limited, such as domestic waste plastics and paper mills, "floating with the wind" industrial waste plastics, etc., but can not be recycled.
Fourth, the classification of waste waste plastic gasifier:
The garbage gasification furnace, also known as the solid gas reforming furnace, the gas generating furnace, the gas generating device, etc., is divided into a direct combustion (semi-gasification) type and a gas guiding (gas-making) type gasification furnace in the gasification furnace. Among them, the gas-inducing gasifier is divided into an upper suction type, a lower suction type, and a fluidized bed gasification furnace. The direct-fired gasifier is suitable for secondary gas generation to produce two gasification combustion, and the gas-guided gasification furnace uses the principle of thermochemical reaction to generate combustible gas combustion.
4.1 lower suction gasifier
The downdraft fixed bed gasifier is characterized in that the gas and the material move in the same direction, so it is also called a gasification gasifier. The pyrolysis product of the downdraft fixed bed gasifier must pass through the hot oxide layer, so the tar in the volatile matter can be fully decomposed, and the tar content in the gas is much lower than that in the upper suction type fixed bed gasifier. It is suitable for relatively dry bulk materials (water content less than 30%), as well as blends containing a small amount of coarse particles, and is easy and reliable to operate. Due to the low tar content in the gas of the downdraft fixed bed gasifier, it is particularly suitable for small power generation systems.
4.2 Uptake type vaporizer
The upper suction type fixed bed gasification furnace is characterized in that the gas and the material move in opposite directions, so it is also called a reverse gas type gasification furnace. The pyrolysis product of the upper suction type fixed bed gasification furnace does not pass through the hot oxide layer, so that the oil in the volatile matter can be sufficiently precipitated, and the oil in the gas is filtered after being washed with water. It is suitable for materials with high water content (garment plastic with water content close to 10%-20%), and mixture with a small amount of coarse particles, and it is easy and reliable to operate. Due to the high gas content of the gas in the downdraft fixed bed gasifier, it is especially suitable for the project of obtaining gas by garbage gasification.
4.3 Fluidized bed gasification furnace
In a fluidized bed gasifier, the gasified material must have uniform particles and a small particle size of 0-8 mm. In the gasification furnace, the gasification agent (air) is blown from bottom to top, and the material is fluidized by a dense fluid. State, this gasification method is called fluidized bed gasification. The gasifying agent (air) passes through the material layer to suspend the fuel, and the solid particles move like a boiling liquid. The particle size of the gasification material is generally small, the specific surface area is large, and the gas-solid phase is vigorously moved. The temperature and composition of the whole bed are consistent, and the generated gas and ash are discharged at the furnace temperature. Therefore, the derived gas is substantially free of tar-like substances, and is suitable for projects with uniform particle size and small particles, and want to obtain clean gas. .
If the material to be treated is mainly gas, the suction type vaporizer and the fluidized bed vaporizer are selected. If the oil is desired, the upper suction type vaporizer is selected.
5. Lower suction type garbage vaporizer:
In view of the complex composition of garbage plastics, high water content and uneven material shape, Dayi Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. has developed a complete system of special waste gasification furnaces for waste plastic waste after many years of efforts to treat waste plastics that cannot be recycled. The main process is the gasification of waste plastic waste.
Waste plastic waste gasification is a waste plastic that is simply sorted out from municipal solid waste. After dewatering treatment, it is sent to a vaporization furnace through a feeding conveyor. Under the condition of oxygen-poor operation, heat is absorbed by heat to polymerize the polymer. The pyrolysis, chain scission and reforming reactions occur, and the generated heavy components are further thermally cracked into small molecular hydrocarbons in the high temperature zone. After purification, hydrocarbons containing carbon 5 or less and C0, H2, CO2 can be obtained. Combustible gases and oils。
Advantages of the gasifier: 1. Reasonable structure: adopting fixed bed (lower) suction structure, vertical feeding, rotating scraper type slag, automatic cleaning, stable gas production. The furnace temperature is stable and can be operated continuously for 24 hours. 2, high degree of automation: the system uses single-chip control, interconnection and interlocking, automatic alarm under fault conditions, eliminate safety hazards, automatic induction linkage feeding slag, the system is simple and easy to understand, easy to operate, 2 people on duty, can be safely produced . 3, energy saving: the entire system does not need fuel operation (ignition and ignition of the initial heating is ignored), the furnace body uses the wind cycle to cool down, and the waste heat can be used. 4. The environmental protection advantage is obvious: the whole system is operated under negative pressure, and the produced gas is burned to provide heat energy by using heat equipment. No waste gas is discharged, the water is recycled after treatment, no waste residue is discharged, the coarse carbon black is used for firing building energy-saving bricks, and the fine carbon black is used for processing carbon black for chemical industry. 5, a wide range of raw materials: domestic waste, industrial organic waste, etc. can be used as gasification raw materials. 6. Low operating cost: raw materials are widely available, subsidized by garbage disposal countries; gasification furnace gasification efficiency is high, up to 70%; equipment failure rate is low, can reduce secondary input; product fuel oil, gas, carbon black Etc. can be used as income. 7, continuous production, processing capacity, the same investment, 30% higher processing capacity than other treatment methods. 9. Products obtained after gasification of waste plastic waste Product: 1. Purified residue 2. Purified to obtain calorific value combustible gas Waste waste plastic gasification system parameters
Raw material consumption
＜C5Hydrocarbons CO CO2 H2
System work pressure
System installed capacity
Main furnace form
Simple foundation (common floor)
Twelve, labor and floor space Each set of simple gasification system covers an area of about 300-500m2, 3-5 people, if it is 2-3 people for automatic control system. XIII. Analysis of economic benefits (according to processing 110 tons/day of waste plastics)
13.18 million * 25 days / month = 3.295 million yuan
Annual profit (10 months)
32.95 million yuan
Note: 1. Due to the complex composition of waste plastics, the oil production and gas production rate are uncertain, so this analysis is for reference only.
2, set the parameters: (1), garbage gasification rate ~ 70%, of which gasification components: containing residual oil ~ 70%, gas ~ 10%, water ~ 10%
(2), 1kg ~ 2.5Nm3 gas
(3) Take DY-3000 as an example. All parameters refer to domestic prices.
Twelve, investment playback
1. The basic type of DY--3000 is an example. The equipment investment is 3 million yuan (excluding capital and construction costs).
2. The monthly profit is 3.295 million yuan. The equipment will be completed and put into operation within 30 working days after the equipment enters the factory. All equipment investment can be recovered within half a year after normal production.
3. According to the above analysis and calculation, it shows that the waste plastics are treated by micro-negative pressure to achieve “turning waste into treasure, benefiting the country and benefiting the people”. It is technically advanced and feasible, with less investment, more raw materials, quick results and good prospects. It is the best choice for investing in factories.
XIII. Project Risk Assessment
1. Because waste disposal is a resource-based, harmless, and reduced “three-way” project, it belongs to government support projects and belongs to resource recycling.
2. In the case of processing qualifications, for each treatment of 1 ton, the relevant units will have to replenish part of the compensation from the processor, so the raw materials are sufficient and risk-free.
3. In the process of operation, no three wastes are discharged, which is an environmental protection project.
4. The products obtained are all available energy and belong to energy recycling.
5. The technology used in this project is mature and reliable. After the implementation of the project, the manufacturing cost of the product and the comprehensive energy consumption of the equipment are at the advanced level of similar equipment in China. It can be seen that the project is basically risk-free. This project is also a project for energy conservation, emission reduction and comprehensive utilization of resources. It is a nationally encouraged project, so there is no risk in policy. The disposal of waste plastics is a problem that is common and urgently needed to be solved in all countries of the world. Therefore, there is no risk in raw materials. Therefore, this project has a high promotion value.
6. In the end, invest in the project without risk!
Fourteen, after-sales service and security
1. The true reliability of the after-sales service guarantee technology;
2, in order to protect the interests of customers and ensure the profit of customers, according to local conditions, ensure that each county and city put into operation 1-2; (exclusively negotiable)
3. Ensure that customers use existing technology and subsequent upgrade technologies for free;
4. The technicians of the company personally come to the door to instruct the installation of the equipment until the normal production and operation of the system. System device configuration
Water curtain filter
Packing filter tower
Oil and gas separator
Electric control cabinet
Used tires , scrap plastic, pp , pe , ps , aluminum foil , scrap PMMA etc raw material can be recycling pyrolysis to fuel oil , carbon black through pyrolysis machine .
Compared with the burning or landfill , solve the waste problem by pyrolysis technology is more acceptable by people in the world , because it is fully environmentall and can bring investors high profit .
The whole set of waste tyre plastic pyrolysis machine totally including 5 parts , they are auto feeder , pyrolysis reactor , condensing system and dedusting (remove dust and acidity )device. Oil rate of waste plastic and tyre pyrolysis
1. Pyrolysis machine operating under micro negative pressure system and uses micro-vacuum technology ensures the gas does not spill in the production process and improve the efficiency of thermal cracking, eliminating hidden dangers caused by the gas leak from the fundamental;
2. The pyrolysis furnace use feeding and discharging seal system to improve the performance sealing of the furnace, so that the waste in anaerobic (or oxygen-free) state cracking eliminate dioxin formation, therefore guarantee the pyrolysis furnace safety during production.
3. Matching up with high efficiency flammable gas recovery system, hence it can guarantee the non-condensable gas use effectively, saving energy and reducing harmful emissions.
4. Upgraded dedusting device -ceramic packing dedusting device to ensure no black smoke discharged out.
1. Delivery time-- It will be within 25-35 working days after we receive the deposit.
2. Warranty- The warranty period is 12 months, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Installation and Training-- Our Company will dispatch one technician for installation and training, ensuring the operation safety. The installation period should be one month; otherwise, you have to pay extra salary for the technician with the price of USD 100.00 per day.
4. Regular phone visiting to check out if there is anything we can do for you, maintenance guiding, easily worn-out parts and catalyst offering, on-site maintenance.